Thursday 29 April 2010

an idiot

This is me. I am an idiot.

Since when have I ever cared about 'properly'?

Lovely commenters, twitter people et al: you are right. A friend is the answer. I am half nuts to have even blogged about it.

Sometimes I am so glad that we've got over a year to go. Seriously, some things require a lot of thinking about.

I'm going to keep mulling on this, but I'm sure this is the right decision. Unless they legalise humanist weddings in England and open up a whole other can of worms...

2 comments:

  1. I'll say it again, you are not an idiot. You are just working through your options out loud. You could have made either choice and as long as it is right for you and the boyf then it would be the right choice.

    Also I've decided that they put an indecisiveness chip into engagement rings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show me a bride who doesn't go through these dilemmas! You aren't an idiot, just very thorough in your decision making! A friend doing your ceremony will be the loveliest thing, but no good if it doesn't feel right.

    ReplyDelete